Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Vegan: Asian Vegan Recipes for a Dairy Free Raw Vegan Lifestyle by Sam Kuma


I put off writing this one because I had planned on making a meal with some of the recipes, but no one has felt up to going to the store. That's really the only problem with this book I don't keep many of the ingredients on hand, but in a way that's good too it means we'll get something different than our normal meal.

Get as an ebook or a paperback!



The only other thing for me is that there aren't any pictures, I may still only be 3 years old.

Some people might not like that there are a few ingredients I've never heard of and have to look them up before I can even get them. Oh well, learning new things is fun right?
But for the most part, the recipes seem easy and tasty I even found one that sounds like a soup my Filipino friend used to fix me when I was sick and it was delicious, I can't wait to try these they all sound so good. And don't worry when I get them made I'll let you see how they turned out.

OK, I copied this off Amazon there's no way I'd remember it all

 (Vegan Cookbook of Dairy Free and Gluten Free Vegan Diet Recipes that are High Protein, Low Carb and Low Cholesterol 1)

#veganafshirt
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7XPRUC

Let me know if you try this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment