Saturday, November 12, 2016

Weight Watchers Cookbook

Just read the first half of this book. It has a total of 45 recipes and why did I only read half? Because there were so many delicious recipes! In fact, it was very hard to decide which ones to try first. To tell you the truth, I wanted to check out this book for my family who needs a healthier diet but I wasn't really expecting recipes with a flavor that would tempt two overweight teens and one husband who needs to get his weight, blood presser, and cholesterol in check. And unlike most books that collect dust somewhere on a forgotten shelf, this one is downloaded to your computer, phone, and or tablet. Of course, you can also get it in paperback if you rather.  I do plan on making three of them today and will definitely keep you all informed on how they turned out. #ebookWW

No comments:

Post a Comment