Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Next Level toothbrush for your dog.


Just finished trying out the Next Level Triple Toothbrush Value Pack. It's a toothbrush for your dog. It comes with a double end brush a silicone  and a soft bristle finger brush. 

They have a recipe for toothpaste on the back with more at there website. 


I had all the ingredients in my kitchen this is what it looks like. Never use human toothpaste on dogs the fluoride in it is fatal to animals if ingested.


I made mine using beef flavor that's why it's tan color. Precious wasn't too sure of it at first but I think she'll get used to it soon enough.


#NextLevelPet

https://www.amazon.com/Dog-Toothbrush-Kit-Toothpaste-approved/dp/B01BH425PA

Let me know if you try this out and what you think.

I'm in the process of trying to get a video uploaded abut YouTube is not cooperating. I will upload a link here when I get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment