Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New Necklace!

Hi, guys Isaiah helped get some pictures remade so I can finally show you this necklace I got from ZJchao they come in purple, pink, red, blue, and white they are 24K gold plated with 22 rhinestones.


It came in a gold colored cardboard box brown velvet lined.



The pendant is 1" or 25.4 mm
by 1 1/8 or 28.575mm.



I thought it fit a little tight but I still liked the length.


18" long chain or 457.2 mm


 They asked me to review this and let my followers know what my family and I thought.
Well, to be completely honest it looks a little cheap for the price but I also think if a 16-year-old girl got it from her boyfriend or a grandma got it they'd love it they'd love it. 

I'm the only girl here so I think my vote counts the most. Everyone else says, "I guess ait's okay?", boys what can you do.






No comments:

Post a Comment