Tuesday, November 15, 2016

If these recipes look good and you wish to try them the link to order your own Weight Watchers Cookbook from Amazon the link here is for you.
 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3T0P17
#ebookWW
 Last weekend was rather calm with me trying only two of the recipes from the Weight Watchers book. The Pork Sandwiches went so quickly that I barely got a picture of it, I guess that means that they were good. Of course, I can't eat bread anymore so I just had the meat and side dishes.


The chicken Tortilla Soup I fixed last night was very easy to make especially sense I already had the chicken cooked on Saturday. I had an extra large package of chicken so I simmered it all with an onion, garlic, and carrots. Then I strained the broth and separated the meat to be used in two separate dishes. As you can see I also added a can of black beans and a little bit of ground beef I had left over in the fridge from nachos. Just because I added extra items into way means the recipe needed it, it was great on its own I just thought this delicious recipe would help me use some of my other ingredients I had on hand. To me, that says that these recipes are very versatile.
If you think I should post my recipes let me know!

https://www.instagram.com/khardymom/

No comments:

Post a Comment