Monday, December 26, 2016

Salmon Oil for Your Pet


We just were given the Terra Max Pro Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil and let two of our pets try it. At first, Precious Princess was hesitant she sniffed it and turned her nose up but when the camera started rolling and we let our black kitten get a sniff she tried it and found out just how good it was, they finished every bite except for what landed on the floor. They are way too spoilt!

1/2 tsp or one pump for 25 pounds. I really like the fact that it has a pump I feel like I will waste less. my pets are smaller than 25 pounds so the first time I used it I put one squirt on three days worth of food but I didn't like that method as I would have to have a second container for what had been prepared. So the next time and today I drizzled it on. Princess still doesn't want to eat unless I have a camera or have one of the cats eating with her.




This is a Veterinarian recommended product it has a natural source of vitamin D & Astaxanthin, Contains over 15 omega's made from wild caught Premium Salmon that is Molecularly Distilled for highest purity and it is Pharmaceutical Human grade.



 Although, I wouldn't try eating it as did my son, he didn't care for it very much. TerraMax Pro also said it helps support heart, joints, brain, skin, and Immune system. It must work fast on the brain part because my son learned real quick don't eat Salmon oil for pets. First, he tried our dog's toothbrush now her vitamins what's next? I better keep him way from her leash. I wonder, maybe he should start taking it. What do you think?

 You can watch our video if you want to see this product in use.
https://youtu.be/xChA4vA_gJo



http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Alaskan-All-Natural-Omega-3-Supplement/dp/B01BFPIETM/

#terramaxpro




No comments:

Post a Comment