Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Look what happened now!!!

We got some really exciting news at the Hardyman household and I can't quit talking about it. I hope it's not bragging but I'm afraid it is. So please forgive me, I just can't help but be a very proud momma.

Micah my eldest son who is studying to be a mechanical engineer was expecting a call for a job interview, so when he saw a Huntsville Alabama area code he thought it was them but it turned out to be NASA who just happened to want him to intern with them. So, what would you say if NASA called you? Because my son said "YES". And now is hoping to also be able to intern with the other place during the summer. He was never able to do the interview because they were having technical difficulties with their Skype. 

Well, I did say before when it rains it pours but this time it's the good refreshing rain.
We give God the glory and the praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment