Sunday, December 11, 2016

What now???




This was our second review of a product that we were to check out. I thought the app would be a really fun thing to have and I would be able to offer my friends and family a nice treat because everyone was supposed to be able to get a free wall print of their choice of pictures from their phone or tablet. I was also supposed to get a video of me using the app as part of my review terms. My only pay for the review, good or bad, was a guarantee to get a wall hanging, unfortunately, I can't give a review of the app at this time because I can't find the app. Photage asked that we get it from the play store but when I looked on google play and another app my son checked out we couldn't find it. I even googled it to no avail. So do I like it, who knows, if I ever get to download Photage I'll let you know. If you know how to download it you let me know how you did it. 
So do we give this a thumbs up or thumbs down I got one salty thumb up and two thumbs down two down and three I don't know after all I can we rate an app unseen? And Precious couldn't be bothered. 
Thanks and have a great day! 

bit.ly/PHOTAGEearlyACCESS

   #PHOTAGEit


https://youtu.be/fku_ufWMMUI

No comments:

Post a Comment