Monday, January 2, 2017

I I just received Retinol Cream from Joyal Beauty, I have seven days to try and submit my reviews so I will be giving daily updates on its development. And I am only treating my right side so I can compare how it feels and looks. The fragrance is not anything I can describe I have a very sensitive nose but this has just a plain creamy smell not perfumey at all, no chemical smell it's plain maybe like an unscented lotion.

Night One: I applied it for the first time tonight you definitely do not need a lot. I only applied it to one side to see if I could tell a difference between sides. I choose my right side because it has a dark spot I'd like to lighten. I tried not a complete pump of it and noticed it was way too much for half my face this stuff is going to last a pretty good while

Night Two: I forgot, I was so tired I went to bed early.

Night Three: I've noticed my skin feels a lot softer and I think some of the lines on my forehead and around my mouth are gone.

Night Four: I think my face looked smoother this morning than it does now, is it my imagination? I still like the way it makes my face feel and I do think it is helping. This is only day four so I don't expect a big huge difference yet.

Night Five: I feel that my skin is getting softer and my fine lines are almost gone.

I didn't let my family know which side I applied the Retinal Cream to and then asked them to see if they could tell which side I had treated. They got it right! I actually was not expecting them to be able to tell, I thought it maybe I only think it is better because I actually know where I have applied it. I am definitely pleased with this product and would recommend it even to my closest friend

I would also like to say I tried a product a few years ago that cost at least three times as much as this product but rarely used it because of the smell and feel of my skin right after use plus I had to use it twice a day and couldn't put makeup over it because powders would stick to it in patches.
https://www.amazon.com/Joyal-Beauty-Unique-Stabilized-Hyaluronic-blemishes/dp/B01F0SSQS4/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1479266201&sr=1-2&keywords=retinol+cream+joyal+beauty
#JoyalBeauty_Retinol

No comments:

Post a Comment