Friday, January 13, 2017

Insta Natural Review


This is going to be a very short post as I am still not feeling very well.
I received Insta Natural serum this past Tuesday. I have yet to try it because I have been so sick I was good if I just got my teeth brushed.


As I opened it I noticed it was like melted orange sherbet and it smelled delicious.


I now know why they say "for external use only"


It comes with an eye dropper but do not put it in your eyes. I had only planned on putting it on my dark spot but one drop covered half my face.


For a little under $15, it's a great find even though I did receive mine for free. If this works I will be purchasing more for myself.
Thanks for reading and have a very blessed day!

http://instanatural.com/products/skin-brightening-serum



No comments:

Post a Comment